Proposed Alterations to 6 1/2?x 10? Deane Triplex Electric Pump
|Title:||Proposed Alterations to 6 1/2?x 10? Deane Triplex Electric Pump.|
Champion Mine, creator
Adams Township, contributor
|Type of Resource:||cartographic|
|Physical Form:||drawings (visual works)|
#2317, Index L-205
See 14-28-24 Vertical Cross Compound Engine Receiver Bracket for A.F. Gallun and Sons blueprint here.
See 13-28-24 Vertical Cross Compound Engine Slide Wiper and Cup for Champion Copper Company blueprint here.
See 14-28-24 Vertical Cross Compound Engine Low Pressure Plates for A.F. Gallun and Sons blueprint here.
See 13-28-24 Cross Compound Engine Low Pressure Piston Rod blueprint here.
The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Copper mines and mining
Houghton County (Mich.)
|Held by:||Adams Township|
|Restrictions on Access:||No Copyright (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/)|
|Is Part Of:||Copper Range Company Records. Identifier: PMAS-004|