Tilting Feed Pan for Trimountain No. 2 Rock House
|Title:||Tilting Feed Pan for Trimountain No. 2 Rock House.|
Trimountain Mine, creator
Adams Township, contributor
|Type of Resource:||cartographic|
|Physical Form:||drawings (visual works)|
See the Plans for Feed Pans for Rock House Trimountain No. 3 here.
See the Plans for Working Floor No.2 Rock House here.
See the Sectional Elevation at No 2 Rock House Showing New Dump and Head Sheaves blueprint here.
See the Proposed Changes to #2 Rock House blueprint here.
The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Copper mines and mining
Houghton County (Mich.)
|Held by:||Adams Township|
|Restrictions on Access:||No Copyright (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/)|
|Is Part Of:||Copper Range Company Records. Identifier: PMAS-004|