Setting and Foundation Plan of One Class A No. 18 L.H. Half Battery Boiler for Baltic Mining Company

Drawing No. D7012, The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Abstract/Description: Drawing No. D7012
Subject(s): Copper mines and mining
Copper miners
Houghton County (Mich.)
Date Created: 1911-02-27