Report on the 24-Hour Test of the Boiler Plant at Champion Mill
|Title:||Report on the 24-Hour Test of the Boiler Plant at Champion Mill.|
|Name(s):||Adams Township, contributor|
|Type of Resource:||text|
See A Comparison of the Boiler Plants at the Champion and Baltic Mills to Show the Saving Possibility here.
See the Report on Track Gauge in Shafts and Inspection of Skip Roads in the Champion Mine here.
The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Copper mines and mining
Houghton County (Mich.)
|Held by:||Adams Township|
|Restrictions on Access:||No Copyright (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/)|
|Is Part Of:||Copper Range Company Records. Identifier: PMAS-004|