Navigation lights on the Mackinac Bridge (1 of 2)

Navigation lights were installed on the tower piers which marked the center of the shipping channel, Electronic reproduction of text.  The Mackinac Bridge 1954 - 1958. Mackinac Bridge Authority
Abstract/Description: Navigation lights were installed on the tower piers which marked the center of the shipping channel
Subject(s): Bridges--Design and construction
St. Ignace (Mich.)
Mackinaw City (Mich.)
Mackinac Bridge (Mich.)
Date Created: 1956 (approximate)