Chippewa County Courthouse, Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan (2 of 2)

Cyanotype photograph of the Chippewa County Courthouse, about 10 years after it was built. The view is looking south from Maple Street, before the addition was added. The building in the background to the right of the courthouse is the Methodist Church, on the northwest corner of Spruce and Court Streets, which is the site of the present Methodist Church.
Abstract/Description: Cyanotype photograph of the Chippewa County Courthouse, about 10 years after it was built. The view is looking south from Maple Street, before the addition was added. The building in the background to the right of the courthouse is the Methodist Church, on the northwest corner of Spruce and Court Streets, which is the site of the present Methodist Church.
Subject(s): Cities and towns
Courthouses
Date Created: 1887 (approximate)