Aimone and Fornetti Barber Shop

Aimone and Fornetti Barber Shop, 323 South Stephenson Avenue, Iron Mountain, ca. 1920: The Aimone and Fornetti Barber Shop was located at 323 South Stephenson Avenue in Iron Mountain, across from the Chicago and North-Western Railway Depot. Note the lighting fixtures suspended over each chair and the regulator clock on the wall above the mirror. The barbers, pictured here in about 1920 with their customers, were James Fornetti, Floyd Duchaine and Peter Aimone. Duchaine was a partner with Walter Arens at 110 East B Street by 1925. [Gene Derwinski/Dick Ferris], Item also published with caption in: Dickinson County, Michigan : from earliest times through the Twenties / compiled and edited by William John Cummings. Iron Mountain, Mich. : Dickinson County Board of Commissioners, 1991. 432 p. : ill, maps, ports. ; 3
Abstract/Description: Aimone and Fornetti Barber Shop, 323 South Stephenson Avenue, Iron Mountain, ca. 1920: The Aimone and Fornetti Barber Shop was located at 323 South Stephenson Avenue in Iron Mountain, across from the Chicago and North-Western Railway Depot. Note the lighting fixtures suspended over each chair and the regulator clock on the wall above the mirror. The barbers, pictured here in about 1920 with their customers, were James Fornetti, Floyd Duchaine and Peter Aimone. Duchaine was a partner with Walter Arens at 110 East B Street by 1925. [Gene Derwinski/Dick Ferris]
Subject(s): Barbershops
Iron Mountain (Mich.)
Date Created: 1920 (approximate)