Champion Copper Company--Store Building First Floor Plan

Heating system plan used to heat various building at the Champion Mine via a central boiler. 4 of 7 blueprints that are clipped together using brass fasteners.


<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44057">See the Depot Plan here.</a>


<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44058">See the Mining Captain's Office Plan here.</a>


<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44059">See the Store Building Basement Plan here.</a>


<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44061">See the Store Building Second Floor Plan here.</a>


<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44062">See the Dry House Plan here.</a>


<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44063">See the Plot Plan here.</a>, The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Abstract/Description: Heating system plan used to heat various building at the Champion Mine via a central boiler. 4 of 7 blueprints that are clipped together using brass fasteners.

See the Depot Plan here.

See the Mining Captain's Office Plan here.

See the Store Building Basement Plan here.

See the Store Building Second Floor Plan here.

See the Dry House Plan here.

See the Plot Plan here.
Subject(s): Copper mines and mining
Copper miners
Houghton County (Mich.)
Date Created: 1904-12-23