Champion Mill in Freda, Michigan - Champion Mill in Freda, Michigan (Front)

Primary tabs

Caption: The Champion Mill at Freda was built in 1903, closed November 4, 1967., All of the photographs depict mines, mills, and railroads owned by the Copper Range Company. The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines, mills, and railroads in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The creator of the photographs is unknown.
Abstract/Description: Caption: The Champion Mill at Freda was built in 1903, closed November 4, 1967.
Subject(s): Houghton County (Mich.)
Ontonagon County (Mich.)
Mills and mill-work
Copper Range Company
Date Created: Undated