Unknown Building at Copper Range Company Stamp Mills - Unknown Building at Copper Range Company Stamp Mills (Front)

Primary tabs

Daily Mining Gazette. Photo by Bill Brinkman., All of the photographs depict mines, mills, and railroads owned by the Copper Range Company. The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines, mills, and railroads in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The creator of the photographs is unknown.
Abstract/Description: Daily Mining Gazette. Photo by Bill Brinkman.
Subject(s): Houghton County (Mich.)
Ontonagon County (Mich.)
Mills and mill-work
Copper Range Company
Date Created: 1930-01-18