Champion Copper Company Engine House Roof Trusses Plan (1 of 2)
|Title:||Champion Copper Company Engine House Roof Trusses Plan (1 of 2).|
Wisconsin Bridge and Iron Company, creator
Adams Township, contributor
|Type of Resource:||cartographic|
Shows trusses and beams
See the Champion Mine Engine House Roof Plan here.
See Champion Copper Company Engine House Roof Trusses Plan (2 of 2) here.
See the Enlargement of Champion Rock House blueprint here.
See Champion Mine Alterations to Four Rock Houses (1 of 2) here.
See Champion Mine Alterations to Four Rock Houses (2 of 2) here.
The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Copper mines and mining
Houghton County (Mich.)
|Held by:||Adams Township|
|Restrictions on Access:||No Copyright (https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/)|
|Is Part Of:||Copper Range Company Records. Identifier: PMAS-004|