Operating Gear Plan Elevation 24-24-60 Hoisting Engine Blueprint Built for the Champion Copper Company

Plan view of operating gear.

<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44092">See the side elevation blueprint here.</a>

<a href="https://uplink.nmu.edu/islandora/object/nmu%3A44094">See the excentric plan here.</a>, The Copper Range Company, which was established in 1899, operated copper mines in Houghton and Ontonagon Counties. It merged with the Louisiana Land and Exploration Company in 1977. The collection contains records concerning a number of mines and mills owned by the Copper Range Company, but the vast majority of the records are from the Champion Mine and Champion Mill in Painesdale, MI, which operated from 1899 to 1967.
Abstract/Description: Plan view of operating gear.

See the side elevation blueprint here.

See the excentric plan here.
Subject(s): Copper mines and mining
Copper miners
Houghton County (Mich.)
Date Created: 1902-05-09